- Computer Case
- Motherboard (Intel or Amd) amd tends to be cheaper in price.
- Microprocessor ( Intel or Amd depending on the Motherboard)
- DDR3 Memory or newer. I would suggest 4gb of Memory or more.
- 1tb Sata Hard Drive or Solid State Hard Drive.
- Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- DVD Burner or Blueray Optical Drive.
- Linix Distribution such as Mint, Ubuntu, Zorin or Many Others
- Printer (Optional)
Sunday, November 1, 2015
Pick A Nice Computer To Run Linux On For Your Ham Shack
You can build your own computer to run your favorite Linux Distribution on. It takes a little bit of know how, but you can do it. There are plenty of websites out there that can provide information about putting together a excellent computer. I would go on Amazon and look for the parts you will need. Here is a brief list below.
at 4:41:00 PM